Nairobi, 27-30 October 2014 hosts the 6th All Africa Conference on Animal Agriculture.
The theme of the conference, ‘Africa’s Animal Agriculture: Macro-trends and future opportunities’ will be addressed in several sessions:
- Future of smallholder livestock systems in Africa
- Market access: domestic and regional trade for livestock and their products
- Market access: high value international markets
- Youth and agriculture
- Africa’s human capacity challenge for animal agriculture: which way now?
- Pastoralism: options for tomorrow?
More information: www.aacaak.or.ke